· Rosoboronexport is widely reported to be Syria's main weapons supplier, but all other suppliers of arms to Syria should be subject to the same scrutiny, Human Rights Watch said ...
· On the surface, the story of 21yearold Syrian refugee and Pittsburgh resident Mustafa Mousab Alowemer has the elements to strike fear in many Americans and give ammunition to .
· Recently Syria has developed a boom in the industrial sector, mainly by the appliion of private industrial companies. Under the law number 10, Syrian Modern Cables company was created in by Mr. Zouheir Ghreiwati and sons and established in the industrial area of adra 25 km far from Damascus (capital of Syria. Within less than two years period, the company erected the main building .
40,053 (/10,000) nursing and midwifery personnel in Syria. The ratio of doctors to pharmacists is and the ratio of doctors to nurses and midwifery personnel is Table 1: Human resources for health in Syria (MOH, 2010) 7 Human Resource Licensed pharmacists (all sectors) 17,300 (/10,000)7 Physicians (all sectors) 31,194 ( /10,000)7
· While Syria has denied using chemical weapons, NGOs have reported their use in the war there. Novartis has been tied in because MPI had a contract manufacturing .
· Now in its 10th year, the Syrian conflict has led to more than 500,000 deaths and displaced an estimated 13 million—over half of Syria's prewar population. Over million Syrians are internally displaced, and million are refugees, predominantly in Lebanon, Jordan, and Turkey.
Syrian manufacturers and suppliers of sweet from around the world. Panjiva uses over 30 international data sources to help you find qualified vendors of Syrian sweet.
· The Syrian Economy at War Captagon, Hashish, and the Syrian NarcoState This is the third in a series of research papers intended as primers on understudied aspects of Syria's profound economic deterioration. In a decade of unrest, Syria has been reduced from a liberalising middleincome nation to a collapsing state in which nearly [.]
7% The sector's share of Turkey's GDP. US12 billion The sector's export value to Turkey. million Number of registered workers in the regulated sector. 1 million Estimated number of workers thought to be working informally, of whom an increasing number are Syrian refugees.
· Also on Pentagon claims drone strike killed AlQaeda terrorist in Syria's Idlib, emphasizes 'no indiions of civilian casualties' Other unconfirmed reports circulating online indied that missiles were spotted over alTanf, some 75 miles (122 kilometers) south of Palmyra, near the threeway SyriaJordanIraq border.
Syrian Arab Republi c Pharmaceutical Country Profile Published by the Damascus Ministry of Health in collaboration with the World Health Organization . ... for manufacturing medicines and the legal provisions governing patents is also provided. Policy Framework . In Syria.
· Syria Syria Economy: Socialism became the official economic policy in 1963. Since then the trend has been toward socialist transformation and industrialization. In commerce, state control is mainly restricted to foreignexchange operations. Small private businesses and cooperatives are still in operation, and the retail trade is still part of the private sector, despite competition from ...
ElTel. Co. (ElTel. Middle East Company, Address: Dair Ali Jordan Highway, Box 13052, Damascus – Syria Manufacturing and supplying communiion and transmission towers and other equipment for the Syrian army. Rami Makhlouf, Born on 10 July 1969 in Damascus, passport No 454224 Syrian businessman; cousin of President Bashar AlAssad, ...
Reem plastic, manufacturer Exporter of high Quality Plastic Products such as Products, Kitchenware, Storage boxes, Laundry Baskets, Custom Products, Industrial Packaging loed in Syria .
· While Syria has denied using chemical weapons, NGOs have reported their use in the war there. Novartis has been tied in because MPI had a contract .
Syria pulled its forces out of Lebanon in 2005, having come under intense international pressure to do so after the assassination of Lebanese former premier Rafik Hariri. A UN report implied Syrian and proSyria Lebanese officials in the killing. Damascus denied any involvement. The government has dealt harshly with domestic opposition.
· Several civilians have been killed in a series attacks conducted by the government and its allies in rebelheld northwestern Syria, the Syrian Civil Defence has said. At least five people were ...
· The US sanctioned Syrian prisons, Assad regime officials and militia leaders on Wednesday, marking the first time the Biden administration has introduced new sanctions on the country.
· Syrians Feel Threatened For Testifying Against Assad's Regime In Germany Witnesses have detailed Syrian prison abuse in a crimes against humanity trial .